Welcome

Welcome to my second blog although I cann't remember my first blog's URL because I haven't use it after I created years ago. This one just for my Web2.0 progresses.

Monday, August 9, 2010

Week 1 : Box.net - online file storage

I'm thinking to use this in our new Chinese book selection. What I can do is share the new Chinese book lists from bookstores and all our Chinese liaisons could select at one place and mark on one file. That means I don't have to conbine each branch's list together and will save a lot of time for me. Wow interesting.
I do think it'll take some time to get familiar with it. So I'm not sure whether our customers will be interested in it. Maybe the young ones will. What doesn't work for me is upload files. I still haven't uploaded one file yet maybe because of the staff computer's accessibility. I'll try it on learnet or personal computer later.

No comments: