Welcome

Welcome to my second blog although I cann't remember my first blog's URL because I haven't use it after I created years ago. This one just for my Web2.0 progresses.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Week 6 : Facebook - playing nicely with others

I created a new account on Facebook because I forgot the one I used for the first Web2 training. Tried to add Betsy as my friend but wait for approval. Added comments on both topics. Spent quite some time to find a library on Facebook. Finally I find Australian libraries gateway and through that I visited Sydney Library and know they just had a writting competation and the winner is "Wireless Made It Possible by Ashish Rai (First Prize)".
Personally I am not a fan of facebook because I don't feel comfortable to put my photos and details onto webspace. But for library and some people it's very useful and good place to social and promote themselves. I found some customers in library using facebook and most of them just use them as a social tool or network.

No comments: