Welcome

Welcome to my second blog although I cann't remember my first blog's URL because I haven't use it after I created years ago. This one just for my Web2.0 progresses.

Monday, August 9, 2010

Week 2 : Picapp - when a picture is worth a thousand words

CHARLOTTE, NC - MARCH 02:  A bird sits in a tree covered in snow during the aftermath of a snowstorm on March 2, 2009 in Charlotte, North Carolina. A late season snow storm hit the East Coast of the U.S. late Sunday evening and early Monday morning.  (Photo by Streeter Lecka/Getty Images)
I chose this image because I think it's very beautiful. I think it's easy to use for customers probably because the main funtion of this site is to search images. For our staff it'll be easier to find if we add the site as a favourite in future. I will definately come back to get pictures when I need some and I'll recommend to the kids for their homework.

No comments: