Welcome

Welcome to my second blog although I cann't remember my first blog's URL because I haven't use it after I created years ago. This one just for my Web2.0 progresses.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Week 4 : TasteSpotting - a community driven visual potluck


As you can see I chose Prawn Dumplings recipe because that's my favourite dish when I go out to yim cha. Do you want to know how it taste? Now here it is: "So I started with the wasabi prawn dumplings, which is really a har gao with abit of the green stuff on top. And you know what, Yes. The dumpling wrapping is slightly chewy, with abit of spring, doesn’t break when you bite into it, and the minced prawn stuffing is heavenly. Spongy yet delicate; fresh yet appetizing and with a sharp shooting zing of the wasabi in the nose. We’re off to a great start."
I think the site is easy to use and follow. I'll come back to browse if I need to find some recipes or resturants. For Web 2.0 training it doesn't have to be work related because you never know what the customers are going to ask you for. Personally I know that there is another resources of delicious food out there for me.

No comments: